Sam Masters Legal, a Daytona Beach Brain Injury Lawyer, Will Provide the Legal Services that you Need.
If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury due to the wrongful or negligent act of another, Sam N. Masters, founder of Sam Masters Legal, can provide the help you need. Thirty-five years of court room experience has proven invaluable in representing persons in vehicle and motorcycle accidents, construction accidents and other situations where a second party was negligent. Sam Masters Legal is the Florida Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney that you can count on.
Brain Injuries are not all the same – they can have different effects
The kinds and extent of brain injuries can vary dramatically from mild with only brief effects, to severe ones that last for extended periods of time. It can affect the following:
- Thinking which includes memory and reasoning
- Sensation, touch, taste and smell
- Language which includes communication, expression and understanding
- Emotion which includes depression, anxiety, aggression and personality changes
About three quarters of brain injuries that happen each year are concussions or other forms of mild brain injuries. The effects of repeated mild brain injuries that happen over an extended period are cumulative. Mild injuries that happen over a short period can be disastrous or even fatal.
Warning Signs of a Concussion
- Difficulty thinking clearly
- Feeling slowed down
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Difficulty remembering new information
- Headache, fuzzy or blurry vision
- Nausea or vomiting soon after the blow
- Sensitivity to noise or light, balance problems
- Feeling tired, lack of energy
- Irritability, sadness, increased emotions, nervousness or anxiety
- Sleep Problems
- Sleeping more than usual
- Sleeping less than usual
- Trouble falling asleep
Neuro rehabilitation centers are available to help patients recovering from head injuries, traumatic brain or spinal cord injuries. While such centers do a remarkable job in the recovery process, many patients’ lives are changed forever. Often, regardless of the efforts of your doctors and therapists, long and often lifetime expensive care is required. It becomes even more critical that the party responsible for the injury be held accountable. You will need an attorney with knowledge and legal experience to handle a complex injury case such as brain injury.
Call Sam Masters Legal at (386) 252-4717 today for a free initial consultation with a Daytona Beach Brain Injury Lawyer. Fighting for your rights under Florida law, Sam serves Volusia & Flagler Counties.